HOTEL CASA DI LUCIA
APPLICATION OF BARRIERS
We offer our customers the facing masks on request at the reception
Feel free to ask yours
NOUS VOUS INFORMONS DE LA FERMETURE ANNUELLE
DE NOVEMBRE À MARS INCLUS
HOTEL, CHARMING ACCOMMODATION, RESTAURANT AND ART GALLERY IN HAUTE-CORSE
- Because it is greener and located in an exceptional natural site,
- Because it is such a quiet place,
- Because we offer many outdoor activities to practice or to discover
- Because you are about to visit one of the best sightseeing in Corsica called LA RESTONICA and its the 7 Lakes,
- Because we offer the best price for an unforgettable stay
BE WELCOMED to our HOTEL CASA DI LUCIA at MAZZOLLA
From 2007, we are proud to offer a warm welcoming to our loyal and new costumers and make you seize a real relaxing moment in Corsica
We offer an extremely comfortable spa hotel in the mountains and we ensure you the welfare you are looking for.
HOTEL SPA ON THE EDGE OF LA RESTONICA FOR YOUR WELL-BEING
THE FACILITIES OF OUR HOTEL IN HAUTE-CORSE
LaCASA DI LUCIA is a medieval Charming House – entirely renovated and dedicated to your comfort
CASA DI LUCIA is situated in the high mountains at 826 meters altitude and respectively offers a different styles of decoration for each bedroom, a panoramic restaurant, a cocktail bar (from 5pm to 8 pm), an outdoor brasserie service (from June to September), a spa with massage (upon request), a Finish sauna, an outdoor swimming pool and a boutique that promotes our local products exclusively !
A WORD FROM MARTINE AND JEAN-CHARLES, MANAGER OF OUR BAR-RESTAURANT IN MAZZOLA
In addition, CASA DI LUCIA HOTEL has been awarded and received the following official certificates
CASA DI LUCIA IN HAUTE-CORSE, HOTEL IN THE MOUNTAINS!
In a cozy and atypical atmosphere, Casa Di Lucia is a place where the fine spirit of artists hovers. Individually or in business tourism, you are welcome. We will be happy to welcome you.
For more comfort, we offer professional hotel services with the warmth and friendliness of a mini-hotel.
If your heart tells you, you can take the opportunity to discover the painting of Jean-Charles in his gallery where he will explain with great pleasure his pictorial universe. We wish you a pleasant stay and we hope to see you again very soon. Discover the charm, quality and elegance!
In the middle of the mountains, the geographical location of Casa Di Lucia is ideal for excursions throughout Corsica, particularly to Corsica Center (20 minutes from Corte and the Gorges de la Restonica).
We are labeled "ecolabel" and classifies by "Gault et Millau".
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL CHARTER
For many years, we have been committed to ensuring that our establishment has the least possible impact on the surrounding area, an environment of rare beauty. It is therefore naturally that we decided to carry out an environmental diagnosis and to get involved in the European Ecolabel.
Casa di Lucia, charming accommodation in MAZZOLA, has just obtained the European Ecolabel and thus joins the certified tourist establishments in Corsica, having met the requirements of an exemplary standard comprising no less than 90 criteria.
Created in 2003, the European Ecolabel is the only official ecological label usable in all member countries of the European Union. Its objective is to promote establishments whose services and activities have a lower impact on the environment. It is also a benchmark eco-label meeting the expectations of a growing volume of travelers looking for responsible vacations.
Issued in France by AFNOR Certification, an independent certification body, this ecological certification is called into play every two years. Its attribution system thus pushes companies to continuously adapt to the various evolving mandatory and optional criteria. Our ecological commitments:
- Reduce energy and water consumption
- Sort waste, as well as reduce waste production
- Use renewable energy sources and less harmful substances
- Promote products from short circuits and the local economy
- Train staff in eco-friendly actions and involve them in the environmental approach
- Inform customers and invite them to be active in our commitments during their stay in our establishment
- Establish and respect an action plan consistent with our environmental policy with a view to continuous improvement of sustainable development.